The Human Rights Commission in Saudi Arabia through its official Twitter, has set out the steps for reporting a cyber crimes through the mobile app 'We Are All Safe'.
Electronic crime penalty :
1. Whoever tries to spy on other people's information or probe their devices under the list of cybercrime, according to Article 3 of the Cybercrime Law is punishable by imprisonment for a period not exceeding 1 year and a fine not exceeding 500,000 Saudi riyals.
2. The penalty for cybercrime includes anyone who commits any of the crimes stipulated in the system, including illegal entry to a website, or entering a website to change the designs of this website, cancel it, destroy it, modify it, or occupy its address. As per the Article 3 of the Cyber Crime Law.
3. As well as compromising private life by misusing camera of mobile phones, or the like, with the intention of defaming others and harming them through various means of information technology.
4. If the cybercrime is related to access to bank or credit information or the ownership of securities to obtain data, money, information, or services, then the penalty shall be imprisonment for a period not exceeding 3 years and a fine not exceeding 2 million riyals, As per the Article 4 of the Cyber Crime Law.
- "Contribute to reducing the happening of cyber crimes , including blackmail, defamation and threats by informing you through the application of security reports, we are all safe (Kulna Aman)", said Human Rights Commission.
- The Commission stated that cybercrime is represented in compromising personal life, defamation, threats, impersonation, blackmail, fraud and probing of the accounts of social media platforms, which are Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook and others.
- According to "We Are All Security" application, the method for submitting communications upon exposure to cybercrime begins with filling in the notes for the report, uploading a picture that clarifies it, then sending the report to the concerned department with information of crimes, then a list of notes will appear, then choosing the authority concerned with information crimes. They are the security patrols, according to the official account of the We Are All Safe app.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers