The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia clarified the requirements and conditions for benefiting from the exit and re-entry service within the services of the initiative to improve the contractual relationship.
Exit and re-entry service is part of the services of the initiative to improve the contractual relationship, which allows the expat worker to raise the application for issuing an exit re-entry visa during the validity of the work contract documented through his account on the "Absher" platform.
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development has defined the requirements that must be met in order to benefit from the service and are represented in the following requirements and conditions:
1. The worker must be part of the expatriate professional employment subject to the labor law.
2. The worker must have a valid and authenticate employment contract.
3. The worker must have a valid iqama that covers the period of exit re-entry visa.
4. The passport must be valid for a period of not less than 90 days.
5. The worker must be inside the Kingdom when applying for a exit re-entry visa.
6. The worker must not have any traffic violations.
7. The employee must has an account on the Absher "individuals" platform.
8. The worker bears the fees of the exit and re-entry visa application.
9. The service allows an expat worker to request exit and re-entry visas for his family members.
10. A worker can cancel the exit and re-entry visa.
11. If the worker breaches his responsibilities and does not return to complete the documented work contract, he is prevented from returning to work in the Kingdom permanently.
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development indicated that the period of exit and re-entry visas is 30 days, calculated from the date of issuance of the visa.