Jawazat Response On Renewing Iqama And Extending Re-Entry Visas For Expats Outside Saudi Arabia
Category: Expats

The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia stated that, it is possible to renew iqama (resident’s identity) and extend the exit and re-entry visa for those who are outside the Kingdom electronically after paying the fees through the SADAD service through the “Absher” or “Muqeem” platform for the employer.

This response came to a question from a person who tweeted on the official Jawazat account of Twitter. He asked, “Can I renew the residency (iqama) of the private driver when he is outside the Kingdom? This is to extend the exit and re-entry visa?

- The Jawazat replied, "Welcome, you can renew the resident’s identity (Iqama) and extend the exit and return visa for those outside the Kingdom electronically after paying the fees by SADAD service, through the Absher or Muqeem platform for the employer, Thank you for your contact".




Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

For Saudi Arabia Business Directory 
For Saudi Arabia Latest News 
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates 
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers 


25 Nov, 2020 0 1124
Posted Comments
@ www.arablocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.arablocal.com All Rights Reserved