Expats living in Saudi Arabia can now issue their Exit re-Entry visa and Final Exit visa through Absher portal, as the Jawazat implemented this move on a trial basis.
Jawazat has made arrangements in this regard in partnership with the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development. Earlier, Issuing exit re-entry and final exit visas option was available only with the employers.
- This initiative is in line with Saudi Government's vision to improve the contractual relations between the employers and workers in the private sector with the aim of empowering and developing human competencies and further improving the work environment.
- The new Labor Reform Initiative which came into effect from 14th March 2021 gives a major uplift to improve the contractual relations between the employers and workers.
- There are several features that benefit the employers and employees involved in the labor market of Saudi Arabia as mentioned in the user guide for the improvement of Contractual Relationship Initiative released by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
- According to the Jawazat, expatriates must submit a visa application request, after which he needs to wait for 10 days. After completion of 10th day, the worker will have 5 day period from the 11 day onwards to get the visa issued before the expiry of the validity of the visa application, reports Saudi Gazette.
- In case of employer submits an objection against the workers request, it will be studied and a decision will be taken by the Ministry, within a maximum period of 10 days that will be calculated from the date of submitting visa application and not from the date of submitting the objection clarifies Jawazat.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers