The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia announced that the National Committee for Infectious Diseases has approved the possibility of taking the first and second doses of two different corona vaccines.
The Ministry of Health confirmed that the decision comes in accordance with international scientific studies that showed the possibility of giving two doses of two different corona vaccines safely and effectively in addressing the virus, with the effectiveness that the second dose aims for.
- Earlier this, The Ministry of Health has explained the safety of using first dose of Corona vaccine with one and the second dose with another Corona vaccine. These comes after the global experiments confirmed the possibility of switching between the two doses, and it had already taken place in European countries like France and Denmark.
- Today, Saudi Arabia records 1,253 new Corona virus infections after testing 85,027 Covid-19 tests, the ministry also announces 1,043 new recoveries and 13 deaths in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of Corona infections in the Kingdom jumps up to 478,135 of which 459,091 recovered with 7,716 deaths, Saudi Arabia has done more than 21.21 million (21,219,115) corona tests so far, since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Saudi Arabia's Active Corona cases increases to 11,328 leaving 1,472 in critical care. Jeddah tops in active cases with 1,335 infections, Makkah with 976 while Riyadh is in 3rd in line with 965 active infections.
- The health ministry of Saudi Arabia has administered more than 16.88 million (16,885,673) doses of Corona vaccine to Saudi citizens and resident expats all over the Kingdom through 587 vaccination centers.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers