The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia announced that, based on what was submitted by the competent health authorities, and in view of the progress in vaccinating the community and bringing down the number of corona infections, the kind approval was issued to ease health precautions starting from 17th October 2021 (Sunday) as follows.
1. It is not mandatory to wear mask in open places, with the exception of excluded places, but continuing to wear masks indoors.
2. The precautionary measures for those who received two doses of the corona vaccine are eased as follows:
- Permit to use the full capacity of the Makkah's Grand Mosque, with obligating workers and visitors to wear a mask at all times in all the corridors of the mosque, and continuing to use the "Eatmarna" application to take the appointments of Umrah and prayer to control the numbers present at the same time.
- Allowing to use the full capacity of the Prophet’s Mosque, with obligating workers and visitors to wear a mask at all times in all the corridors of the mosque, and using the "Eatmarna" or "Tawakkalna" application to book prayer times and visit the Rawdah Sharif to control the numbers present at the same time.
- Canceling social distancing and allowing the use of the full capacity in gatherings, public places, means of transportation, restaurants, cinemas, and the like.
- Allowing the establishment and attendance of events in wedding halls and others without restricting the number, with the importance of emphasizing the application of precautionary measures due to the seriousness of the behaviors associated with it.
3. Immunization with 2 doses is required to enter all the sites and activities referred in 2nd point above, with the exception of those who are not included and those who are Exempted, according to what appears in the Tawakkalna application. With everyone's commitment to all applicable precautionary measures, including wearing a mask.
4. Social distancing and wearing masks will continue to be applied in locations where health status checks are not implemented through the Tawakkalna application.
5. The Public Health Authority (Weqaya) prepares “prevention” the preventive measures that must be adhered to for all activities mentioned in 2nd point.
6. All the public and private sector companies shall check the status of immunization in the “Tawakkalna” application for all those who wish to enter the facility, and follow up on compliance with the precautionary measures and preventive measures taken by the concerned authorities to confront the pandemic, including wearing a mask.
7. The relevant authorities to implement the penalties prescribed for violators of the precautionary measures and preventive measures taken by the concerned authorities to confront the pandemic.
8. The Ministry of Health would follow up on the number of cases of Corona infection, especially intensive care, and raises what is necessary in the event of a need to tighten precautionary measures at the level of cities, governorates or regions.
- The ministry highlighted that these decisions are subject to periodic review in accordance with local and international developments.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers