The Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia announced the decision to require immunization to enter activities, events, establishments and use public transportation, into force starting from Sunday, 1st August 2021.
Earlier, The Ministry of the Interior had said that the decision relates to entering any economic, commercial, cultural, entertainment or sports activity, and entering any cultural, educational, social or entertainment events.
- The decision also relates to entering any governmental or private facility, whether to perform business or auditing, and entering any governmental or private educational facility, in addition to using public transportation.
- The requirement of vaccination to enter all the buildings of the Ministry of Health is limited to its employees, visitors and accompanying patients.
- The ministry confirmed that patients who have appointments are not covered by this requirement of immunization to enter hospitals.
- Employees, Visitors and patients companions are not allowed to enter the buildings affiliated with the ministry until after making sure that the Tawakkalna is highlighted with the following cases, Vaccinated, Immune first dose, Immune from recovering.
- Earlier, the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs and Housing said starting from 1st August, Immunization is must to enter public and private facilities, while complying with precautionary and preventive measures in order to preserve the public health.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers