The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) in Saudi Arabia issued a circular to all airlines operating in the Kingdom’s airports, including private aviation, regarding allowing entry to travelers holding tourist visas from the non-restricted countries.
This decision comes in line with the announcement of the competent authorities and based on the recommendations of the health committees.
The circular specified that allowing airlines to transport travelers holding tourist visas coming to the Kingdom for those who completed receiving doses of one of the approved vaccines by the Ministry of Health.
- The circular also stated the importance of confirming the registration of their status related to vaccination doses on the electronic portal dedicated to this ( https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home ), which contributes to facilitating their immigration procedures upon arrival.
- The GACA confirmed that these procedures will be effective, starting from August 1, 2021 (22/12/1442).
- Yesterday, Saudi Arabia announced the open of its doors to Tourists and lifting the suspension of entry for tourist visa holders from 1st August, 2021.
- The Ministry of Transport stated that vaccinated tourists can enter into Saudi Arabia without institutional quarantine, however they must need to prove their vaccination status with authorized certificates along with a negative PCR test which was taken within 72 hours before arriving to the Kingdom.
- Those who received Chinese vaccines (Sinopharm and Sinovac) will also be allowed, if they take one booster dose of any of the Pfizer, Astrazaneca, Modera or J and J vaccines.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers