The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia will facilitate the return of expatriates working in the Kingdom to their home countries, despite travel ban resulting from precautionary measure to control the spread of Coronavirus pandemic.
Terms and Conditions :
- The service is accessible to the company's authorized representative.
- This service is accessible to operating companies only.
- The eligibility is limited to the expatriates who are currently employed.
- Applicants are permitted to submit one application every 14 days, so the details of all expats interested in the service should be included in one application.
- The names of the employees should be entered in English as per their passport.
- Must follow this steps before submitting application online :
1. Issue the final exit or Exit Re-Entry to the requested employees.
2. Finalize the end of service for the employees.
3. Complete the medical examination for the employees as per Ministry of Health requirement.
4. Cooperate with Ministry of Health regarding the cases that require medical attention and traveling is not possible.
5. Purchase the airline tickets and follow the airline stated timings.
6. Transport the employees to the travel terminal, and ensure completion of all travel procedures.
7. The company and is representatives shall bear all legal consequences, if the information provided is not accordance with the above mentioned.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES