The Central Bank of Saudi Arabia announced the working hours for banks and remittance centers during the working days of the blessed month of Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha holidays for the year 1442 AH, and the bank stated that the daily working hours during the month of Ramadan will be as follows:
1. For Banks from 10 AM in the morning until 4 PM in the evening.
2. Financial transfer centers, from 9:30 AM in the morning until 5:30 PM in the evening.
- The Saudi Central Bank stated that the Eid al-Fitr holidays begins with the end of work on Monday, May 10, 2021, and that banks will resume their work on Monday, May 17, 2021.
- The Saudi Central Bank added that the blessed Eid Al-Adha holiday begins at the end of work on Thursday, July 15, 2021, and banks will resume their work on Sunday, July 25, 2021.
- The Saudi Central Bank added that bank offices and their seasonal branches and remittance centers in the cities of Makkah and Madina, border crossings, crowded and populated areas, and places that needs the presence of branches, remain open continuously to serve pilgrims, Umrah performers and visitors.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers