The General President for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque and the Prophet’s Mosque, Sheikh Dr. Abdul-Rahman bin Abdulaziz Al-Sudais, in the presence of the Minister of Information in charge, Dr. Majid bin Abdullah Al-Qasabi, announced the presidency's plan for the blessed Ramadan season (1442).
The plans were focused in receiving all pilgrims with strict health and safety measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
1. The usual Prayer Rakats of Taraweeh and Tahajjud which is 20 +3 was reduced to 10+3.
2. Worshippers will be allowed to pray in the Abdullah Expansion, first floor, roof, and Courtyards in Masjid Al Haram.
3. The Mataaf area will remain closed to all except for the Umrah Pilgrims.
4. Umrah pilgrims will not be allowed to touch the Kaaba, and the usual separation will remain in place.
5. Iftar spreads will be suspended, instead, individual distribution will be conducted, no sharing or distribution allowed.
6. Itikaaf will remain suspended in the last 10 days this year as well.
7. Zamzam water supply will remain suspended and will be supplied individually 200,000 bottles daily through staff.
8. Permission to enter the Grand Mosque will only be allowed with valid permits issued via the Eatmarna App.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers