The Ministry of Interior updated "Awdah (Return)" service in its Absher portal, Legal Expatriates or Violators living in Saudi Arabia can now apply for return to their home countries through this service, once their request is approved, the travel procedures for them will be arranged. However, you need to have a valid exit re-entry or final exit visa to avail this service, Those who do not have can request their sponsors or employers.
Procedure to Apply for Awdah Service in Absher for returning to home countries from Saudi Arabia :
1. Visit Awdah Service
- You can also visit to Absher then below Login button you will find Awdah service logo, click on it.
2. Click on "New Travel Request" for Applying, "Travel Request Inquiry" for checking the status of the submitted application.
3. In the next page, You need to Enter details like
- Select 'Iqama Number' or 'Border Number', and enter it into the next box.
- Choose 'Hijri' or 'Gregorian' for entering the Date of Birth in the next box by clicking on the Calendar link.
4. Enter Mobile Number, To receive approval message. Then enter Image code in the next text box and click on 'Continue'.
Note : If you do not have valid Exit Re-Entry or Final Exit visa, It will give you message of request cannot be completed, Please issue visa before applying.
5. In the next page, You need to enter Passport details including departure and arrival airport name, Once you submitted, Wait for it to be approved and get the details for travel.
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES