The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia stated that the validity of a resident's identity card (iqama) is 5 years from the date of its issuance, However, the conditions for its renewal, and the penalties prescribed if it is not renewed on time.
Saudi Jawazat confirmed, In response to the inquiries of the beneficiaries, the validity of the Muqeem ID card is 5 years from the date of its issue, and it is renewed annually electronically through the employer's Absher platform.
Conditions for Iqama (Residency) renewal :
1. Payment of iqama and work permit renewal fees.
2. Fine in case of delay in iqama renewal.
3. Payment of traffic offenses recorded on the worker.
4. Registration of a fingerprint and photo of the worker and his family members who are over 15 years old if they are with him.
5. Validity of the worker's passport at the time of renewal.
6. Presence of the worker within Saudi Arabia.
7. Worker status should not be "absent from work".
SOURCE : SAUDI EXPATRIATES
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
For Saudi Arabia Business Directory
For Saudi Arabia Latest News
For Saudi Arabia Daily Exchange Rates
For Saudi Arabia Daily Gold Rates
For Saudi Arabia Latest Offers