A Woman Who Has A Different Religion From Her Husband Requires An Independent Iqama
Category: Expats

According to the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) in Saudi Arabia, an expat's wife whose religion is different from his husband's must obtain a separate residence permit in order to be added to the iqama.

If an expat asks for his wife and minor children to be added to his iqama as head of the family, and the wife's religion differs from his, she must get her own iqama at the legally prescribed fee of 500 riyals.

According to the Saudi Jawazat, if the wife to be added to her husband's iqama was married to her inside the Kingdom, then her sponsorship must first be transferred to her husband with a copy of the marriage contract and payment of fees specified in law, then added to her husband's iqama.



02 Jul, 2022 0 324
Posted Comments
@ www.arablocal.com All Rights Reserved
@ www.arablocal.com All Rights Reserved